Thursday, May 21, 2009

Gonna give this a whirl...

Unlike Facebook, that really doesn't have a nice way of displaying blogs, and MySpace, which is dying and I'd really like to turn into more of my photo-specific site, BlogSpot offers clean and simple direct access to my mind.

Sure, you'll see a few pictures here and there, but I wanted to try someplace without all the added stuff of Facebook. Some where that I could give random people some idea of what it is I do. Since most of my online life is presented from behind a camera, I thought this might be a good way of showing my best shots and my deepest in workings...or just ramble.

But, if your interested:

http://www.myspace.com/hillsforthehead

or you can find me on Facebook by searching for Paul Heller...but I'll let you decide which one of the few thousand I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment